A cat that's not really a cat...

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Penny+Me, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Re: A cat that's not really a cat...

Or he's telling you he needs a bath ;)

2. Penny+Me

Penny+Me Registered Users

I had to give him a bath not long after we got him... We were decorating our spare bedroom and had a bucket of wallpaper paste. We had stopped for a break so I put some cling film over the paste to stop it drying out, he jumped onto the bucket thinking it was a solid top and fell into the paste!!

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Oh lordy! ;D

4. LovelyLittleLola

LovelyLittleLola Registered Users

You could make a fortune filming this little dude. Be sound awesome lol

5. lablover

lablover Registered Users

He sounds a real character. Did he mind being bathed?

6. sussex

sussex Registered Users

my cat drinks from the toilet even though she has clean water 3 times a day the dog drinks the cats water

7. Kathy C

Kathy C Registered Users

;)

We have had a weird cat at our home. She moved with my daughter to Philadelphia a few years ago. We found Jak outside in our woods. She would cry and my daughter walked in the woods daily and kept hearing this. She found this little very tiny kitten who was abandoned. We brought her in and fed her cat formula. She fit in the palm of our hand.

We fed her and she grew and thrived. Then we noticed that when she was in the sunlight something had changed with her eyes. We didn't know what it was, but we were able to find a cat eye doctor no less in our area who visits a particular clinic. It seems that Jak has cataracts and had them at birth, and we don't know why. The vet watched her and she made her way around the exam room and to Erin's lap, and he said that is all the vision she needs and will be a fine indoor pet.

Now Jak, or as I call her Jacqueline, is the funniest cat. Here are some of the funny things she does:

1. Never stops chasing our legs even at age 2-3 (Jak is 5 now and doesn't live with us but with my daughter in Philly).
    2. Jak gets in the shower with Erin and bites her toes.
    3. Jak made Kidder and Babens come alive. She played with them and the territorial thing was very very brief.
    4. Jak does headstands in the bathroom when you are on the pot in the magazine basket LOL who knows why?????

I really wish I knew how to post the pictures. Please send a private message and help me. I would love to show you all their photos. Hugs KKLB

8. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Kathy, you will need to first upload them to a photo hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket.
    Then copy the image code for the picture, and paste into the box here.
    The thread here might help you (I do hope so)

9. collette

collette Registered Users

ha! when they're that weird that's how you know they're definitely a cat! :p

10. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

He sounds like a normal cat to me and like a couple of mine. :)

11. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Sounds very much like my Abyssinians . Oscar likes coffee and has been licking round the coffeemaker and container trying to get s fix. He loves sitting on the edge of the bath and grabbing bubbles. He also runs to the door growling when someone knocks. He likes Juno's kibble and treats and is the front of the queue. Belle is not quite so weird but drinks out of the tsp and prefers water from Juno's bowl rather than hers. She is though the most cuddly little girl with a huge purr.