Cannot contain myself.....

Discussion in 'Labrador Training' started by Dexter, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Cannot contain myself.....

This is where I'm rubbish Rachael and not him....I followed what you said and taught him to touch a blue plastic disc.....but with his paw ??? And I didn't let on at our first class,I just went with what I understood them to be asking of us :-[.....the blue disc has been useful, I taught him a hi 5 with it last week when it was a rainy day and I want to build his play dead with it to get a ' stick em up' before we get the roll over to bang bang ;D
    I've got my target stick now and I'll get him really strong onto it before the next class.we've done 2 quick sessions this morning....the agility classes are nothing like you will have done but I am learning new things and getting ideas to keep him active and mentally busy.....
    Wait until I get my Flyball board out,you will be blocking me! ;D I've bought non slip ikea mats to line my hall with and I'm keeping it until the heat really cranks up and we can fill some afternoons playing about with it .....

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Re: Cannot contain myself.....

You are doing great with the target then!!! :D

Can't wait till you start with the flyball box and I'm more than happy to help with any and all aspects :)