Does blogging about dogs appeal to you?

Discussion in 'Information and Announcements' started by pippa@labforumHQ, Sep 2, 2016.

1. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

I know that quite a few of you have your own websites and write about pets in one capacity or another.

And that others may be tempted to have a go!

I’m pleased to tell you that Lucy and I have started a support group for writers, over on Facebook
    We’ll be posting information on how to start a pet blog, or pet business website, how to get traffic to your website, and at how to monetise a pet site. As well as just hanging out to talk about building websites, using social media, getting published as a pet writer or blogger, and other writerly things.

You don’t have to be a writer to join, you can come along to see what its all about.

The group is linked to our website, which will help dog breeders, trainers, and behaviourists, and anyone interested in blogging or simply showcasing their pets online.

There will be tutorials and case studies, and we’ll be responding to questions from readers. It has only just been launched but we’ll be adding to it regularly.

We hope that the Facebook group will be a nice place for pet bloggers and all writers and website owners in the pet zone (and outside it) to get together and support one another.

Hope to see you there!

Pilatelover, Naya and Stryker like this.
  2. Chandler&Co

Chandler&Co Registered Users

Thanks for sharing! I love blogging