Hi everyone,, my name is Tina marie

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Tina Marie, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Tina Marie

Tina Marie Registered Users

I have a 3 month old male Labrador name Ben. I will be asking a lot of advice from all of you. Lol. Ben is still biting us with those sharp baby teeth. We have tried everything,, if anyone can give me advice on this please do so. I would really appreciate it. THANKYOU

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Welcome Tina and Ben from Hattie 8 years and Charlie our rescue boy 5 years. Hope you enjoy the forum!! :) x

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

4. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Welcome from Holly and me in Monmouth, Wales. The bitey phase does pass. Meanwhile the link that Rachael posted is good advice.

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Just wanted to say hello and welcome!
    It will indeed pass.
    Lots of long sleeves and long trousers and follow the advice, it will absolutely get better.
    jac

6. Debs

Debs Registered Users

Hi from me and Maisie! The bitey phase will end soon (I promise!). Keep your arms and legs covered at all times ;)

7. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Welcome to the Forum....I missed most of the biting as our dog only came to us at 5 months but you have my sympathies as I've read so many desperate stories of Labrador puppies turning all 'crocopup' .The great news is I also read when everyone comes out the other side,you will too,hang in there for a bit longer x

8. BevE

BevE Registered Users

Hi from me and Bailey in Adelaide, Australia. Bailey is 15 weeks old tomorrow and we are still in the bitey stage! I don't have any tips to prevent it but you have my sympathy!
    We will come through this phase and emerge with calm,well trained dogs:nod:

9. Tina Marie

Hi to all,, well, I got Ben to go up the stairs but it's afraid to come down. Is that what they do. He 14 weeks now. I'm right behind him so he don't fall. Well, if anything, I'm halfway there. Getting to heavy to bring up and down stairs. Does anyone have stairs and what does your dogs do? Please let me know. THANKYOU all.

10. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Hi there and welcome. When we first got out pooch he was 8 months old and looking back on it I think now that he had never been up or down stairs. He was quite fearful of the whole experience! But I found that putting kibble down on the stairs and letting him take his own pace was the ticket for us. He was soon zooming up and down with no issues after the first initial refusal.

11. Tina Marie

12. soberbyker

soberbyker Registered Users

Hello and welcome from me (Bill) and Zeke.

[​IMG]