Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Yogiadobe, May 22, 2016.

1. Yogiadobe

Yogiadobe Registered Users

Thankyou Bruer for your kind welcome to the forum. Why not pop into Hornsea on your way down to Yorkshire. We are always on the beach with our 4 paws family, as we are just 10 minutes walk away.
    :doug:

Bruer likes this.
  2. Yogiadobe

Hi Dexter, Thankyou for your welcome to the forum. Yea! we have always had dogs as part of our family (for the last 46 years anyway) and would feel absolutely lost without a dog or two curled up beside us. I will be delighted to share my experiences with all here in this great forum. Will certainly be posting regular updates and pictures of Lexi as she progresses in her training.
    :doug:

Dexter likes this.
  3. Bruer

Bruer Registered Users

We are heading to Pickering, have done for last couple of years.. Just love it down there. Had a look at Hornsea looks lovely :nod: Little further down though. Fingers crossed for good weather :sun:

4. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Hello and welcome. Lexi looks lovely! I'm looking forward to posts and photos of her with the spaniels.

5. Yogiadobe

Hi Granca, Thankyou for your kind welcome to the forum, I look forward to posting updates and photo's of Lexi's progress, but you mentioned with our spaniels. So my question is :- are photo's of other breeds of dogs welcome on the forum with it being a Labrador forum? Your clarification on this would be appreciated.
    :chuckle: