Hi from Abbiesmom

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Abbiesmom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Abbiesmom

Abbiesmom Registered Users

Hi Everyone,

I am from NC and just got an 8 month old blonde lab. Abbie was the smallest in the litter and is a tiny thing at only 30 lbs. She's supposed to be a pure bred, but we have no papers, so who knows. She surely is sweet, though.

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

Welcome!!! Abbie sounds wonderful. I am from Cape Cod and have a 17 month yellow (actually white) lab.,,, he weights 79 pounds!! Enjoy your Abbie.

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum! My dog Obi and I live in Canberra, Australia. :)

4. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you both
    I too have a tiny lab she's so small she doesn't even reach breed standard height. shes also the cleverest cheekiest and most adorable lab ever. Good thing is she's easy to pick up and carry if she hurts herself. I had to carry her across a field a big thistles once as they made her cry. Small is beautiful

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hello and welcome to the Forum from me and my 5yr old black girl Lilly. We live in Scotland. Lilly is around 25kg. Too early for me to work that out in Lbs LOL. Hope you have fun on the forum and with your pup!

6. Mollly

Mollly Registered Users

Another Golden Girl here. Molly is 22 months and was the smallest of the litter. I have no idea what she weighs as I haven't had her weighed since Christmas, but she has enormous energy so I figure she is OK.

We live in England, about 50 miles from London and 15 from Oxford.

7. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hello and welcome from Poppy and me! Poppy is three and a half, and a very pretty (I think) reddish-gold colour... Another small one, she did weigh about 26 kg but has been on a diet and is now a svelte 24.2 kg (53 pounds). We live in Germany.

8. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

Hi from Chepi and me! Where is NC?

9. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

Welcome my 8 month old chocolate puppy Mabel and I live on the Coventry/Solihull border in England. It's a great place for both rural and urban walks. Warwickshire is a beautiful county

10. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Hi and welcome from me and Juno. we live in France in a small hamlet in Normandy

11. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you both from Fred and me. Any photos of Abbie?

12. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me and 2 year old fox red girl, Harley. We are in the south west UK

13. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Hi there and Welcome from me and our 3 year old yellow boy Dexter ...he's only little 24 kgs at his heaviest...not sure what that is in lbs ! X