Jets "Kilicranvale" Puppies!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by tullimore1976, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Karen

Karen Registered Users

They really are beautiful. :)

2. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Beautiful puppies!

3. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Cuteness overload . Glad to see them all better

4. BeataK

BeataK Registered Users

Hello :) where are the pics / updates? :)

5. tullimore1976

tullimore1976 Registered Users

Hi everyone, sorry i havent been in touch lately! Well tomorrow is the day that four pups goto their new homes and the fifth goes on Monday evening. Unfortunately two of the pups i have to keep back as they came down with some kind of infection. They had very mucousy and bloody poo and i brought them all to the vets for a checkup! All pups are feeding well and drinking well and very active so it seems that those two must have eaten something which has irritated them badly. They are both on an antibiotic and will be until Wednesday. The prospective owners were glad i was open and honest with them and i have agreed to contact them during the next few days to keep them posted as to how their pup is doing.
    They do seem a lot better and are beginning to improve, so fingers crossed. Ive also had 6 people on standby in case anyone decides they dont want their puppy!
    Its been hard work, and dont let anyone think that bringing up 8 pups is easy!! Its been hard work and there have been tears, and theres been laughter, but its been worth it. And the fact were keeping little Stan is awesome. He's filled out into a lovely playful puppy and the kids love him.
    Ill post more pics later today, sorry i havent been in touch to you all but ive been stressed to the max lol

6. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I bet it's been an unbelievable amount of work, and on top of that the stress of sick pups. Thanks for the update - great to hear that Stan is a huge hit with everyone :)

Hope it all goes well tomorrow. I'm sure the old heart strings will get a good tugging....

7. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Hope all went well today . Glad you are keeping Stan
    Fingers crossed the two poorly pups get better soon x

8. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

What an achievement rearing them,dealing with all the bumps along the way and now seeing them off into their new homes....I wonder if we will get to be introduced to any of them by their new owners,I hope so x best wishes to the 2 little poorly ones,hope they have turned the corner now and I think Stan is a great name for your new little man x

9. Joy

Joy Registered Users

Hope all went well today. I'm sure you must have had a lump in your throat, seeing them go. Hope the two poorly pups are on the mend.

10. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Well done to you!
    And good luck to the new pups in their new homes :)

11. BeataK

BeataK Registered Users

Well done Paul :)

12. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Just caught up with this, and I hope that the two little pups are better and that the leaving of the pups was not too stressful and sad for you...