John's idea!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Jane Martin, May 16, 2014.

1. Nicmorris

Nicmorris Registered Users

Re: John's idea!

Oh how exciting ;D ;D
    Next week will go really fast. Can't wait to see pics of little Chepi.
    Nellie has really grown in confidence today. I must have removed about 20 stones and bits of mud from her mouth today and she is now beginning to run away from me when she sees me coming! I think I may also have a digger on my hands! I see trouble ahead! ::)

2. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Ah Jane we get back on Saturday so I'll be all ready for news on Sunday.....I'm having a lovely time but missing Dexter,been away 2 nights and dreamt about him both nights!weirdest dream last night.....I threw a tennis ball,and he ran out after it and brought it straight back to drop in my hand but it had a MASSIVE spider on it.....I HATE and am also quite TERRIFIED of spiders!But Dexter had done so well ,I took it off him.....OMG I truly love that dog! ;D

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

LOL, what a funny dream. Shows your high level of dedication to the retrieve, Angela! And to your dog! :)

4. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

This time next week I expect to be standing in the garden in my pyjamas, having had our first night together. I wonder what she'll be like? :) :)
    Nicola - eek! Little Nellie has found her feet by the sounds of it, not so much sleeping now then? ;D ;D ;D
    Angela - dreams are wild aren't they? I know spiders are just animals but I am not a fan of them. When I was a little girl in Australia I poked my finger down the holes of funnel web spiders!!!! :eek: Your dream just reminded me!

5. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

[quote author=Jane Martin link=topic=6002.msg88363#msg88363 date=1402811813]
    When I was a little girl in Australia I poked my finger down the holes of funnel web spiders!!!! :eek:
    [/quote]
    :eek: whaaaaaat?for fun? :eek: Dear God woman,are you mad?????

6. Oberon

[quote author=Jane Martin link=topic=6002.msg88363#msg88363 date=1402811813]
    When I was a little girl in Australia I poked my finger down the holes of funnel web spiders!!!![/quote]

[​IMG]Only the most deadly spider in the Milky Way Galaxy......

7. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

I was FOUR! We were out prospecting for sapphires near Anarchy and I can remember mum saying don't put your fingers down those holes, they're funnel web holes (in the side of a bank of a dried up creek). I walked along behind her poking my fingers in, she never knew. What a naughty girl! :p

8. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

[quote author=Jane Martin link=topic=6002.msg88418#msg88418 date=1402822584]
    We were out prospecting for sapphires near Anarchy.......
    [/quote]
    Well, Jane, THAT'S not a phrase you hear every day 8)

9. Oberon

;D No, it's not. And lucky the sentence didn't end with "when suddenly I had an urgent requirement to be airlifted to Brisbane...." ;)

Think my parents have been sapphire hunting near Anakie. But they didn't bring me back any :( My favourite gemstone :)