Just trying to upload photo

Discussion in 'Technical & Help' started by Dyson, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Dyson

Dyson Registered Users

2. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Re: Just trying to upload photo

Cute pic, but if you want to put it directly in the post, click on the right where it says "IMG" top copy the text int he box, then paste that in here, like this:
    [IMG width=600]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o751/nicolawhatever/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/FEA3B627-5FEF-4DBA-980E-44585435EF1A_zpsgnowfzi8.jpg~original[/img]

(I changed the size because the original was huge - you do that by changing the IMG tag from just [pre][​IMG]

3. chrism

chrism Registered Users

Open Photobucket and choose the picture you want. Move your cursor to the top right corner of pic and select edit from the box that opens, then resize. I do something like 640 x 480. Move cursor to top right corner of new pic and select share . Select the " insert image" in your posting box ( right above the smiley face). After you select share, choose "direct"on the right in the box that opens. It will tell you h image has been copied. Then paste in the middle of img img It will look like a web address until you post you message. Then you will see your picture when read your post.

[​IMG]

4. chrism

chrism Registered Users

Love your dog. This place needs a " most comfortable dog on a couch" contest. :)