Keeps Logging Me Out

Discussion in 'Technical & Help' started by charlie, May 15, 2015.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Any idea why the new forum keeps logging me out after about 30 minutes? Thanks x

2. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Hi Helen, have you posted on the "Bugs" post that is running with problems. I'm not sure if we are experiencing the same logging out but if you are inactive for a while the site automatically logs you out., although that hasn't happened to me today as much.

3. charlie

charlie Registered Users

No I haven't posted there! Thank you for explaining, very helpful, what an awful function, the old forum had an option to stay logged in or it would automatically log you out. x

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

This WAS happening to me but it sorted a couple of days ago I think. Are you ticking the remember me box? :(

5. Penny+Me

Penny+Me Registered Users

I keep getting logged out when I try to navigate to a new page :( it's taken me about 10 attempts just to be able to get here to post this! Help!!!

6. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

When you log in, make sure you check the "Remember Me" box. That will hopefully sort your issue.

7. Mylestogo

Mylestogo Registered Users

I'm still having issues around this too. If on my iPad, it will keep me logged in. But if I click on a link through email, it says I am not logged in.

Exact opposite on iPhone. If I open safari and go to forum, log in, check box to remember me, then close safari, reopen Safari, I have to log back in. However if I click on a link in email notifications, it will keep me logged in. So strange. But it's consistent this way every time. I have just been working around it by accessing it through email when on my phone, and through Safari when on my iPad.