Murphy

Discussion in 'The Rainbow Bridge' started by Fwhitt246, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Fwhitt246

Fwhitt246 Registered Users

I am devastated to write that Murphy sadly died this morning. He was out on a walk with my dog walker and collapsed. She did cpr and rushed him to my vets but sadly he was already dead. He was only 2. I can't describe how I am feeling. My life will never be the same again. I love him.

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I can't believe this. Your Murphy. My heart is breaking for you. I can't say how sorry I am for you and your family.

3. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I cant put into words how sad I am for you , how devastating this loss is , my thoughts are with you and yours , so very sorry .

4. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Oh no Frankie that is so so awful, I am truly horrified and so very sad for you.

5. David

David Registered Users

Terrible. So sorry.

6. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Oh my god, Frankie, that is just so, so awful. Words can't say enough and I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now.

We're all here for you if you need us.

Sleep well, beautiful boy. Taken too soon x

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm so incredibly sorry, Frankie. This is absolutely dreadful news.

8. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

So sorry Frankie. Thinking of you.

9. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I just had to post again, Frankie - not that I have anything to say that can touch your sadness, but I've been thinking how you must be feeling and remembering your beautiful proud boy. I suppose I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and hoping you can find a way to cope with this dreadful shock.

10. Jen

Jen Registered Users

I am so very sorry Frankie. It's such shocking news for us I can't begin to imagine how much of a shock it is for you. There aren't any words to make this better but we are all here if you need us.

11. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

What a dreadful shock, I feel heartbroken for you. So tragic to lose such a young dog and so suddenly. I cannot imagine what pain and loss you must be feeling, it must be dreadful. I am deeply sorry. x

12. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I am so sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with you.

13. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

My heart is breaking for you both Frankie, we are both in tears for reading this.Murphy was simply a wonderful dog and our two really enjoyed walks and training together.

Our thoughts are with you at this simply dreadful and shocking time.

14. BeataK

BeataK Registered Users

I'm so sorry... :(

15. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Frankie,I am so,so sorry,my hands flew to my face in shock reading this post...I cannot believe it ,he was just so wonderful ,a lovely boy.I can remember you joining and him being such a gorgeous puppy xxxxx
    I wish I had some wise words to say to make you feel better,but I don't have anything,there isn't anything to make you feel better at the moment.The biggest hug ,hold Maisie close tonight ,I hope she copes ok.You are really in my thoughts xxxxxx

16. Morwenstow

Morwenstow Registered Users

Sad news and words seem so inadequate. May sound a bit selfish but if it was me I would look for a replacement.

17. Fwhitt246

Fwhitt246 Registered Users

Thank you everyone. I am just in a daze. We took him ourselves to a lovely private crematorium called Charlie's Parlour that doesn't put them in bags or freezers and the man there was so nice talking to Murphy. We will be able to get him back tomorrow. He has gone with his collar and ball. The man has also taken prints of his paws. We are just so so shocked. When the vet rang me I was literally screaming down the phone at her. I still can't quite believe it even though I spent an hour with him with my face buried in his neck and smelling his smell. We've taken some of his fur as well. Maisie is currently asleep in his bed. She was there when it happened so I am going to keep a close eye on her as she does seem unusually quiet. My dog walker is devastated but there was nothing she could have done. The vet said even if he had collapsed at the vets they probably wouldn't have been able to save him. We are just in shock.

18. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Hugs Frankie , virtual ones but well meaning ones . This has been a terrible shock for you and yours , allow yourself to grieve , cry , scream , whatever you need to do to release your sadness . Try to keep things as normal as possible for little Maisie , she will cope given time . My thoughts are with you and the thoughts of all of us tooxx

19. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

Oh no, I'm so desperately sad for you. I really don't have the words. Massive hugs and kisses from me. X

20. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

So sorry to hear this :'( terrible news.