New instructor for London!

Discussion in 'The Gundog Club and The Gundog Trust' started by editor, Mar 1, 2014.

1. editor

editor Administrator

Delighted to announce a new instructor for the London area. Mary Jane Opie, a very exerienced retriever trainer has joined the Gundog Club's register of accredited instructors. Clicker trainers are welcome to join her classes :)

2. Newbie Lab Owner

Newbie Lab Owner Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm finding it really hard to find a gun dog trainer in Kent. The one nearest to me is now only taking on new comers if they are recommended by an existing student and I don't know any. I have now contacted the lady in Orpington.
    If anyone knows of a positive gun dog trainer in Kent, I'd love some details please.

3. JulieT

JulieT Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Positive gundog trainers are thin on the ground, unfortunately. If you have a look on the positive gundog facebook page, there is a list of force free trainers there. There really aren't very many. I travel to Worcestershire from London!

4. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

I'm so pleased I think the lady I'm seeing tomorrow is one of the admins on Positive Gundogs FB page! That's a bit of a result! Can't wait until tomorrow - getting excited now!

5. JulieT

JulieT Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Ah, that's smashing news, Loopyloo30 - really, that's great. :D I'm very pleased, I was a bit worried about who you might be seeing with Bob, but brilliant! Enjoy!

6. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

Thanks JulieT :D:D:D:D:D I'll let you know how it goes!

7. Newbie Lab Owner

Newbie Lab Owner Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Thank you JulieT, I'll probably end up doing it all myself if I can't find one within reasonable distance.

Loopyloo30, excellent, can't wait to hear all about it.