Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

I thought this might be fun! What on earth do our dogs think of us?? :D:D

I had a great day yesterday...brand new toys! Yippeee...now that was worth a bounce!! Made of sheepskin, reeaalllllyyyyyy chewable. I managed to chew a small hole...before SHE came down the stairs I was so happy to see her! She had been gone for ages! Well 5 minutes... but she was pulling her funny face...(uh oh...:eek:.)

I think she said something that sounded like AGG....or UGG??

Mom was a bit grumpy and with a lot of muttering, put my new toys on her FEET...

Very odd...:eek:

signed, Benson :)

CMartin, Lin, Pilatelover and 13 others like this.
  2. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

But the cat poo tastes so good. I just love cats so much, that's why I eat it. Why does the human with the stinky fish always pull me away from it? Doesn't she want me to be friends with cats?

Love, Xena.

3. Emily

Emily Registered Users

This warmer weather makes me sleepy but if I stay on the tiles in the kitchen it's not so bad. Plus I'm closer to the cold white thing that houses the cheese and sardines :D

I like how my hoomans make me feel better when it's hot by uncovering the skin on their legs and toes so I can lick them. Not sure why they always try to distract me when I'm making them so clean though o_O

4. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Why does she sometimes insist on tying herself to me with that bit of strap? I don't think she really ENJOYS it when I pull her behind me. So why doesn't she let go?
    She's really stupid because she only ties herself to me when we go somewhere that I really need to dash off in all directions. Silly mum.

Pongo
    xxx

5. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I went to a NEW place for my walk this morning - the place where big boy Charlie goes for his walk!

It was vewy busy with dogs and people - I was so pleased to see them all! I spun wound and wound and twisted my body with joy! Time to time I noticed that mum was waving bits of squid and cheese so I'd stop to grab them then go back to my spinning and twisting. I got a bit dizzy in the end so stopped to eat more squid. After that she took off my lead and I wunned and wunned and chased the cwows until mummy made that pipping sound which means I have to wun back and eat more squid.

Mummy kept throwing my dummy into pwickly stuff that was hard to jump over, so I said she had to go and get it.

Was dead good.

Betsy

6. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

I probably shouldn't have stolen that chicken goujon off the worktop. I didn't like being sick this morning.

I'm not really sure what mums problem is this morning though. I'm only trying to sit on her head and chew her hair?

Wonder what time my next meal is..

Stanley :D

7. FayRose

FayRose Registered Users

Oh come onnnnn, you are being SO boooorrrring, I wanna go out and jump and leap and lick and sniff ... oh come onnnnn !!

Molly :tail::doug:

8. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum left me this morning for aaaaaaaages. She said she'd just been gone for two minutes to go to the bin (why does she always throw away the really good smelling stuff?) but I was SO EXCITED to see her that I threw my breakfast up by her feet. Then I ate it again. Yummy.

We've just got back from an amazing walk with Willow, Annie and Alfie! It was so much fun, I ranandranandran and then tried to go for a swim in the river, but it was HARD! And slippery! I don't know what Mum had done to it, but it was very strange. It was fun, sliding around on it, but Mum sounded like she was being strangled calling me away from it, so I had to make sure she was OK. She was.

Annie and Willow found a big pile of horse poo to eat. I stayed with Mum, who had ham and cheese. Girls are weird.

Shadow

9. snowbunny

Can't. Talk. Kong. Yum.

Fell asleep halfway through. Woke up and it was still there.

Amazing.

Willow

10. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I ran on the railway line! I ran on the railway line! It was OK though, my mum called me to run down the line and I got a biscuit. She says there's no Puffer-puffs at this time of year. I love to see the Puffer-puffs go by, the driver-man always waves.
    Coco

CMartin, FayRose, Kelsey&Axel and 3 others like this.
  11. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Betsy - How do you start training your Mum to fetch stuff for you? I've tried leaving the ball behind, but she always insists I go and get it. I think she's lazy. Cocochops

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel, Granca and 3 others like this.
  12. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Charlie tells me - he is very firm about me not messing with his twaining. He says he has spent ages twaining mum. He says you've got to wait them out, Coco - just don't give in, no matter how much they plead with you. If you give in, they will just keep nagging more and more, and then you are on a slippewy slope to having a naughty human.

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel, Granca and 2 others like this.
  13. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Shortie is very stupid, Coco! Just ignore her - she has completely forgotten what it is that she is supposed to be doing, as per. :rolleyes:

You do go and get the dummy, of course, but then just don't give it back. It's such fun, humans get really upset and desperate when you do this, and if you play your cards right you can get every last toy and treat in the human's bag in return for one ball or dummy.

Don't push it too much though, because they start crying if you do, and you don't want them too upset they don't keep working for you.

Charlie

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel, Granca and 3 others like this.
  14. snowbunny

cuhC;c ;i c; c;i vjdS;ouqf 'ijv a /ljvaD

Our new toy Luna sent me an email that said that. I guess she can't spell very well yet. Mum is going to be livid.

Willow

Granca, FayRose, Dexter and 4 others like this.
  15. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

I found half a dead bird on the beachie :D

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel, FayRose and 4 others like this.
  16. charlie

charlie Registered Users

"Our Mum has just come back from Pets at Home and she had a bag of the smelliest treats, oh my, oh my, we need them NOOOOOWWWW. This is just our guess but we think they are Squid treats, dried Sprats and large Fish Rolls, this is too much to cope with" :tail::doug:

Hattie & Charlie xxx

CMartin, Granca, samandmole and 3 others like this.
  17. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Mum just bought me a nice toy in. She says it's to keep me occupied while she persuades daddy to take her for a Christmas tree.

I'm not sure what that is yet but it sounds like something I might like to chew.

I'll keep you all updated.

Stanley

18. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

If you lick the beardy ones knees the ginger one laughs her head off.

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel and Jes72 like this.
  19. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Ive had the bestest day today. Mum took me to Pets at home this morning to stock up on my fish treats. Whilst mum was look at lots of treats I used my nose to lift the lid on the biscuits and managed to eat at least 5 before mum spotted me :D. A nice lady works in there as she came and gave me even more yummy treats when she seen how clever I was lifting all the lids.
    This afternoon mum took me to AGILITY which I LOVE. I went on the seesaw and mum was so proud that she gave me an extra treat. I wanted more treats so went on the seesaw again even though mum didn't tell me......I waited at the end for me treat and she paid up......so I went again :D. There was only me and a grumpy dog at agility today so I had LOTS of go's.
    For tea I had a sausage from mum as she couldn't eat all of her tea. I like it when she doesn't eat it all because I smile and give her such a 'cute' look that she gives in :D

CMartin, Kelsey&Axel, Emily and 2 others like this.
  20. Kelsey&Axel

Kelsey&Axel Registered Users

I had the best present ever. Mom took Odie out for a piddles and I took the opportunity to run into the office where the biggest bag of my kibble is. Dad was extra nice by not closing the bag, must be because I'm such a good boy he thought I deserved a special present. Then mom came back inside and I came running to her because I HAD to show her the BEST present dad left for me. She followed me as I galloped and wiggled with excitement back to the office. I stuck my whole head and neck down the bag and gobbled up so much to show her how much I loved the present.

She wasn't very pleased, surprisingly, with dad's present and she said that he is in trouble when he gets home :eek: