Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I got a new ball yesterday. It squeaked. It still squeaks today ! I am OVER THE MOON with it. Squeeeeak squeeeeak squeeesqueeesqueeek ! BUT I think, no, I KNOW that mum has thrown my holey ripped ball away. One moment it was there, theb I went out for a walk to the post box, and when I got back it wasn't there. The squeaky ball more than makes up for it though.

What's a snowman, Tuppence?

-Coco

Granca and Naya like this.
  2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I got told off for shaking cushions like a rat dog. I know I'm not surposed to but it feels so nice. I made a bit if a fool of myself really but I'm still fabulous

Pilatelover, Rosie, Lisa and 2 others like this.
  3. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Does anyone else's mam bother them all the time? She's always there fussing me and telling me how perfect I am.

We all know I'm amazing, I don't need to be told constantly. I'd just like to be able to sleep occasionally without being smothered :mad:

Stanley

Naya and drjs@5 like this.
  4. SwampDonkey

At least yours doesn't embarrass you in front of your mates by calling you Rory pory! How am I surposed to hold my head up and she kissed me on top of my head.

Disgusting

Granca and Naya like this.
  5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I found the perfect solution. Fart. Make it really smelly. She won't want to come near you then.

You're welcome.

Shadow.

Pilatelover, drjs@5, Beckyt6 and 4 others like this.
  6. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Mine calls me Rourky Porky and leaves the Rourky bit off and just calls me Porky and I am NOT FAT :mad:

snowbunny likes this.
  7. Granca

Granca Registered Users

And eat poo, preferably fresh.

Wispa

drjs@5 and snowbunny like this.
  8. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Stanley, my mum does the same. I have tried telling her many times that dogs do not like being squished in a hugg - those are weird and scary. I run away when she gets in those moods where she says i'm so so so so so cute and calls me Quinny Minny Moo (SO embarrassing) because i know a hugg is coming. Sometimes she even picks me up like I'm a puppy, but I'm too big for all that now!

Quinn

9. Granca

Granca Registered Users

I'm not sure. It must be something to do with the cold white stuff that fell out of the sky onto me last week. Mum said I looked like a reverssdalmashun when I came in from the garden. Whatever it is I don't like it. Perhaps I need a squeaky ball to take out with me so I can squeak and squeak and squeak to scare it away.

Tuppy

10. SwampDonkey

Fat that's terrible :eek:

Stacia likes this.
  11. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Drat! Meanie Mum spoiled my training of Dad AGAIN. He is soooo good now about sharing his treats with me when we are downstairs and he's on the couch. Mum doesn't like it but pffhhht.....anyway tonight while they were eating their dinner (they are so slow, they always give me mine at the same time but I'm always done before them. Of course they get waaay more than me, mind...) and dad was holding a nice piece of garlic toast in his hand so I thought I would try my Super Intense Stare to make it fly into my mouth...you know the one. Unfortunately Meanie saw what I was doing so she warned Dad. He was just about to throw it to me, I know he was, but he said mum would "kill" him if he did.
    Oh well I'm sure I will crack it in the end. Meanie always said "no dogs on the couch" and look at us now! Dads are the best!

Simba

IMG_0948.JPG

drjs@5, Naya, QuinnM15 and 7 others like this.
  12. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

You're doing really well at the training Simba, I'm quite envious. That sofa looks sooooo comfy. I'll definitely have to put more effort into my training.

Ripple

13. SwampDonkey

The effort Is worth it. I'm on the sofa now with some nice plush comfy velvet cushions. I'm worth it and so are you;)

Queen Moo

drjs@5, edzbird and Cath like this.
  14. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Ripple you wait until they're really tired and have long days. Then you're really naughty and don't settle. Keep trying to get on to the couch and when they don't let you - get naughtier.

Eventually they'll let you up then you settle really nicely giving them the angel face. I'm always allowed now - I even have my own blanket :rolleyes:

Stanley

Naya, QuinnM15, SteffiS and 2 others like this.
  15. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Well I have trained my humans to light the fire for me. I go into the snug and lay down in front of the fire and Mums says to Dad, you better light the fire I think Fred is cold :chuckle:

Works every time.

drjs@5, Naya, Debs and 3 others like this.
  16. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Wow your own blanket on the sofa!

I'm really missing out here. I think I got a raw deal when I picked up my hoomans :(.

Ripple

Naya likes this.
  17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I am doing something wrong....No way am I allowed on the sofa :( I do have my own blanket, but it's on MY bed (or the floor). Feeling a bit deflated :hmm:

-Coco

Naya and Granca like this.
  18. SwampDonkey

Do worry small battles don't count it the whole war that matters.

If they stop you getting in the sofa get on the cumfy chair

the "Art of War"changed my life

Moo

Cath, Xena Dog Princess and Rosie like this.
  19. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Mummy made me my own cushion so I can shake it and hump it and tuggy with it as much as I want. This is MY cushion. Her cushions are boring.

SwampDonkey and Debs like this.
  20. SwampDonkey

Being a Labrador got the better of me again I'm so embarrassed . I ate tinfoil which had been used to cook trout I'd just had my tea but i just had too had too. Ging was mad and wouldn't let me swallow it I got a bit though. She Said I would up set my tummy again and that was not Going to happen. She stole it from my mouth from between my teeth so mean

Granca, samandmole and Rosie like this.