Tricked Rolo into sleeping in!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Jyssica, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Jyssica

Jyssica Registered Users

Morning all! This morning i tricked my little dude into sleeping in a little later, He usually wakes up at 6;45am or 7;00am on the dot never any later. My OH has been a bit unwell lately and really could do with the extra sleep. So when my OH woke at 5:30am to go the loo, (sometimes rolo cries when he hears us) I went down, woke him up, let him out for a pee and then put him back in his crate. He slept until just after 8 which was great I may start doing this on a weekend too :)

He has been learning to give paw, and leave and went for his first little walk yesteday :)

drjs@5, Naya, FayRose and 3 others like this.
  2. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

He's doing really well to sleep to 7 already, never mind 8. That's brilliant! What a good little lad :)

At this stage I was like "if he gets to 6, I'll be really pleased".

He's at about half 8 now, then I hear some whining for his breakfast :rolleyes:

Jyssica likes this.
  3. Jyssica

Jyssica Registered Users

I know we are quite lucky! I keep saying to myself when is it gonna end and the baby devil come out in him!

Hopefully it lasts tho, How old is stanley now?

4. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

He's 6 months now. He's a lot better in some ways than when he was a puppy, a lot worse in others. Keeps us on our toes though :D