1st show

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Puppypal, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Puppypal

Puppypal Registered Users

Puzzle went to her first show today :)

She was sooooooooooo good, she behaved perfectly, some pulling on the lead but not much, she played with the agility tunnels a few times and is getting tunnel already.

She was entered in the show for 3 classes, Best pedigree, Most appealing eyes and the dog the judge would like to take home. She got 1st in best pedigree and 2nd in the dog the judge would like to take home. Then she won best in show overall, so i am very pleased with her, she done herself proud.

Barley also got 1st in most handsome dog and 3rd in the dog the judge would like to take home.

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: 1st show

Aw!
    Well done Annabelle! 8)

3. Puppypal

[quote author=drjs@5 link=topic=2568.msg25802#msg25802 date=1379251545]
    Aw!
    Well done Annabelle! 8)
    [/quote]

Thank you :)

4. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Fantastic.....gosh you were lucky you got your gorgeous dogs to take home they were so popular! ;D
    Barleys new slim line look is a winner!lots more rosettes Annabelle,I hope you have them all on display to remind you to be very proud when you look at them x

5. Puppypal

[quote author=Dexter link=topic=2568.msg25826#msg25826 date=1379266921]
    Fantastic.....gosh you were lucky you got your gorgeous dogs to take home they were so popular! ;D
    Barleys new slim line look is a winner!lots more rosettes Annabelle,I hope you have them all on display to remind you to be very proud when you look at them x
    [/quote]

All of this years one are, the years past ones are safely stored in a box in the loft cause there is no room to put them up, he has even filled up the string with this years ones alone, plus puzzle's