3-month plan that solved my dog's separation anxiety

Discussion in 'Products for dogs & their owners' started by Sarah_Smile, May 1, 2020.

1. Sarah_Smile

Sarah_Smile Registered Users

When Bobo (my lab) was 6-months old I got promoted (yay!) but had to work more than nine hours a day (nay..). My husband was usually at home alone taking care of Bobo but everything changed when my husband found a new job… So Bobo was spending way more time alone but with the help of a good neighbor, it seemed alright. Gradually, he started resenting being left alone at home and would whine incessantly the minute he saw me getting ready for work. He even stopped eating the food my neighbor would give him. Since we generally let him roam the house, he began to destroy everything (including a brand new TV).

We got a pretty big kennel for him, but once he even bent the wires, and whined all the time when he was in it. I felt hopeless… but then I saw this ad on facebook, showing a 3-month plan to solve separation anxiety, explaining that all of these unwanted behaviors are the consequence of separation anxiety. Since I had nothing to lose, I gave it a shot & I couldn’t thank enough for this miracle! I could never afford a personal trainer so this plan was a great way to keep myself accountable and finish small tasks every day to keep moving forward. If I did it, I’m pretty sure everyone could!

That’s why I’m posting this, to let you know that you’re not alone and there is a way to solve it! Just need the right guidance :)

To sum up, I definitely recommend this 3-month plan which includes a crate training or you may try a 28-day one without crate training (my friend just purchased one because they've made a huge discount on it during #lockdown - not sure if the sale is still on...).

P.s. here is the link to the 3-month plan I used in case you’d like to read more about it: https://thedogexplained.com/pages/28-day-plan-to-solve-separation-anxiety