6 month old puppy won’t sleep!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by AstarteManeo, Feb 18, 2018.

1. AstarteManeo

AstarteManeo Registered Users

Hi,

I’m posting this at 2:15am after we put our 6 month old puppy Bramble to bed at 11pm. She started barking as soon as we put her to bed and hasn’t stopped since. When we first got her at 8 weeks old she slept through the night with no problems and no barking but since she turned about 4 months old some nights she just decides she doesn’t want to go to sleep, which of course means we don’t get any sleep either! I’m at my wits end, can anyone help please?

2. Jojo83

Jojo83 Registered Users

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Can you tell us a little more about your normal daily activities with Brambke. What time do you get up? Feed her, and what food? How many times do you walk her and for how long? Play times and length, training sessions and for how long? Where does she sleep? How close are you?
    Sorry it seems a lot of questions but it will give us more information to make suggestions to help.

Boogie and kateincornwall like this.
  3. Chaunceysmom

Chaunceysmom Registered Users

I found going to the dog park and staying there til about 9 pm (park closes then)helped my puppy sleep throughout the whole night without any problems. He ran and played so much til he was exhausted and after his bath (he would get so dirty playing) he would immediately go to sleep once inside. Dog parks are great and I met so many good friends there