6 o clock.

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by jade805, Sep 10, 2013.

1. jade805

jade805 Registered Users

Between 6 and 7 PM Amy goes bonkers! I have tried walking her at this time but she is too naughty even for walks. After her tea at 7 she normally settles again. Funny girl.

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: 6 o clock.

:) Its her mad hour time then Jade :) Its par for the course with pups , but at least she settles by a reasonable time and gives you a bit of peace :)

3. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

I wish it was only an hour over here.... ::)

4. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

oh we have a bum tucking hour :)

5. jade805

jade805 Registered Users

You should see the bruise on my leg from a butt tucking head butt she gave me on Sunday! It was in the field so she was flat out. ( she didnt mean to bump me). But worried about her bumping into one of the boys now!

6. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Jade as soon as I saw the title of your post I KNEW exactly what you were going to say...for us it was a little bit later in the eve we used to call it THE PROWL.......The Devil Rode IN!!!Smash and grab at everything he left alone all day,running round the house like a nutcase,not listening ,jumping up,we've got tiles so he would be skidding all round the place like he was auditioning for Dancing On Ice.......bonkers,like you say!that time has passed now....( which looking back makes me a little sad :( puppyhood vanished) but I haven't got little ones that could have copped the force of it.....I can totally understand that being a worry but in my experience it will just stop x

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

[quote author=Dexter link=topic=2513.msg25126#msg25126 date=1378853806]
    Jade as soon as I saw the title of your post I KNEW exactly what you were going to say...
    [/quote]
    Yep ;D It's a little later for us - we get a bout of prowling and cushion humping round about 7pm (though it's lessening as he gets older and slightly more sensible).