A first for Sam

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by kateincornwall, Oct 27, 2012.

1. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

This afternoon , my elder daughter, her partner , their five children plus a spare ( friend of the eldest ) arrived in Looe for a weeks holiday from their home in Hungerford . We went to meet them and took Sam , also present was my younger daughter who lives in Looe and her three boys, so good to have so many grandchildren all together at once . We went to the beach, it was perishing cold but sunny , we played beach cricket and some of the children distracted Sam from the cricket ball by throwing his safetix for him .
    Sam had already had a good walk this morning, but was so loving the children and attention , we came home and I let him calm down a little before feeding him, after which he crashed out on his huge cushion . So shattered was he that after we had eaten at 5.30 , I placed a piece of salmon skin right by his nose, it was still there half an hour later as he snored away in total oblivion to the tasty treat , now thats a first :)

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Re: A first for Sam

What a busy day for Sam and you! I live about 10 miles from Hungerford in Hurstbourne Tarrant - small world! Hope you had lots of fun with your family, such special times. :) Helen

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Sounds like it was a lovely day... :)

4. David

David Registered Users

Great story! :D