Anco Roots Special Offer

Discussion in 'Using the bargains and best buys section' started by charlie, May 31, 2014.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

If anyone is interested the Eco Dog Company has 15% off Anco Roots :D I am going to get a couple of medium and hope they are big enough. Out of interest what size has anyone else bought? x

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: Anco Roots Special Offer

I think I got a large. It is in my rockery looking like a rock. Lilly wasn't interested at all. Though she isn't a bigchewer generally.

3. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I think I got large and extra large. They are in the bin, and my furniture safe once more - Charlie decided "throw the anco root" was a great game. ::)

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

[quote author=JulieT link=topic=6341.msg83800#msg83800 date=1401552950]
    I think I got large and extra large. They are in the bin, and my furniture safe once more - Charlie decided "throw the anco root" was a great game. ::)
    [/quote]

Oh Charlie, you tinker , this paints a wonderful picture Julie, sorry but I am laughing ;)

Thanks for the tip Helen , Sam loves them, havent tried Millie yet, I guess she would need a small one :)

5. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

[quote author=kateincornwall link=topic=6341.msg83954#msg83954 date=1401609403]
    [quote author=JulieT link=topic=6341.msg83800#msg83800 date=1401552950]
    [/quote]

Oh Charlie, you tinker , this paints a wonderful picture Julie, sorry but I am laughing ;)

[/quote]

I know! Hooligan. He threw them around like a soft toy! They did a lot of damage.