Bath time

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Jacqueline Mckendrick, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Jacqueline Mckendrick

Jacqueline Mckendrick Penny and me

Hi everyone
    I have no advice. Just writing about the chaos i can hear because my daughter is bathing Penny (8months).
    Penny changed from a red to a black lab after her park time (was forced to bath her as i wouldnt normaly bother). Its like a slapstick comedy. The noise in the bathroom was hysterical. My daughter contantly shouting "wait Penny". I know Penny was trying to run in the bath :D. Then drying her off was equally as funny as i could hear my daughter shouting " get off me a minute and sit still". Then the whirling dervish bounding about like an elephant and shaking. Btw i havent moved a muscle to help..i am enjoying the show too much. My daughter now has a bathroom.. hall ..living room to clean. Welcome to my world haha. Oh Penny is beautiful and sparkly ( no photo as she wont sit still) :tail::cwl:

Sven, MF, Kelsey&Axel and 9 others like this.
  2. blaser1975

blaser1975 Registered Users

Lol my little 14 week old Ella went to the grooming parlour last sunday without a problem (ready to chase her around to get back in the shower :(D

3. Ski-Patroller

Ski-Patroller Cooper, Terminally Cute

I think a shower is easier, at least for our dogs.

4. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

Haha that's brilliant. My girl is very well behaved in the bath but the bathroom is still covered with fur when OH is done with her. I'm very jealous of people with enclosed showers - what a way to minimise the mess!

5. SimoneB

SimoneB Registered Users

A hose pipe in the garden for mine! Our last Lab swam all summer and only saw shampoo if he had rolled in something. I don't think he was bathed at the groomers until he was 5!