Bear has an ice addiction

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by camo, Nov 21, 2016.

1. camo

camo Registered Users

A few months ago while getting a drink, I dropped a piece of ice. Now I can't go to the fridge without the expectation of an ice cube, or two (just in case one ends up under the couch:))

MF, Granca, Sven and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jonathan Wang

Jonathan Wang Registered Users

HAHAHA thats exactly the same thing that happened with kibs, everytime I goto the fridge he expects a piece of ice.

3. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Vanilla is/was the same, we started to give her some during her teething phase. She now snubs them most of the time and wants her ice paws instead (picture). Chicken stock with either slice of banana or watermelon. Started to make large ones ready for the summer...
    20161121_140442_resized.jpg

4. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Love the ice paws - do you have an ice tray in that shape and if so where did you get it please? Bailey loves ice cubes too and I think these are fantastic!

5. camo

camo Registered Users

Love the ice paws, and the fact that Vanilla has set a higher standard of what should be given from the freezer:cwl:

6. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I ordered a silicone paw mould last time my wife was in the UK. Got it online, from memory it was Fetch.co.uk. (not sure I can say but anyway). Not sure they still have them it was about June

Samantha Jones likes this.