1. WELCOME

To join the conversation, please register. It only takes a minute!

Best dog bed for Sra Conchita

Discussion in 'Products for dogs & their owners' started by snowbunny, Nov 21, 2017.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Just to revisit this thread, I am very impressed with this bed. So much so that I bought a second one for our place in Spain. All three Labs love it - Shadow even chose to spend the night on it instead of on our bed! This is amazing for him! The only one who hasn’t been on it is the little rescue dog :D
    I’m going to get a couple more, they are excellent value.

2. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Zooplus make great beds. I have two. Sadly, Keir can’t have either as he’s a bed destroyer. It’s a plastic bed for him :rolleyes:

B99BEBF4-81D7-4325-BEEE-CC9D9D16A9BB.jpeg

3. Beanwood

Beanwood Moderator Forum Supporter

snowbunny likes this.
  4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

How does the memory foam hold up when a damp or wet dog has slept on it? I worry about mold spores. x

5. Boogie

MF and charlie like this.
  6. SteffiS

SteffiS Supporting Member Forum Supporter

How big is that plastic bed? I'm looking for another one for Ripple as he's a bit of a sprawler and can't seem to find a really big one. Keir looks comfy in it :).

7. Boogie

It’s 1m20cm x 80cm, from the Range.

:)

8. SteffiS

SteffiS Supporting Member Forum Supporter

That's lovely and big, just what I was looking for :) - thank you @Boogie .

9. MF

MF Registered Users

When Snowie was a puppy I bought him a big cushion made for dogs with a waterproof inner and a denim outer. It’s his bedroom bed where he sleeps the night with us. He ruined it by digging in it about midnight every night - we’d wake up to tearing sounds. Lots of duct tape to mend the inner, outer became rags.

Eventually I asked my mom to sew up a cushion using the foam balls from this cushion. Thick white cotton inner, very thick cotton outer (exquisite actually, v expensive fabric I bought on a sale years ago and did nothing with). The difference is staggering. He seems to sleep better on it, isn’t as fidgety at night. I’ll never make Snowie sleep on plastic again - it must’ve been incredibly hot. Unfortunately he still digs in his pillow, but not as much as before, but sadly it is a habit which I hope eventually will wane since I am sure the new fabric is more comfy.