Bob is freaking me out tonight!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Loopyloo30, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

He just won't stop staring at me! Every time I look round he's just sitting there staring.... It's kinda freaking me out a bit!

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Re: Bob is freaking me out tonight!

Mind control. He wants you to go out and buy him 2kg of fillet steak.

More seriously... Do you think he wants to go out or do something with you or go for a walk...?

3. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Yeah....sometimes you need to be psychic....

4. Loopyloo30

He probably does want a little walk but I can't as my boyfriend is working in London tonight and my little boy is upstairs asleep. We just did a bit of training and he earned a chicken wing... I don't usually give him food so late so hoping that this won't mean an earlier than usual wake up call in the morning! I could take him out in the garden I guess, but it's pitch black out there! Wish I'd gone for a yellow now.. they are much easier to spot in the dark!

5. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

He really might need a pee though... :) Or he might not, of course.

6. Loopyloo30

The back door is always open when we are downstairs with him (shivers!) so he's in and out freely if he needs to go. No I think it's attention seeking. He's settled a bit now he's got a chicken wing in his belly. Just not like him this time of night.. he's usually in his crate snoozing...

7. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Is it unusual for your boyfriend to be working in the evening?
    He maybe thinks he needs to keep an eye on you (if you know what I mean)

8. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

[quote author=Loopyloo30 link=topic=8738.msg123789#msg123789 date=1415913068]
    Wish I'd gone for a yellow now.. they are much easier to spot in the dark!
    [/quote]

We have a flashing LED collar for Willow. It cost a couple of quid on eBay (including the battery) and it makes seeing her outside a breeze! Here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201040225707

9. Loopyloo30

[quote author=snowbunny link=topic=8738.msg123799#msg123799 date=1415913519]
    We have a flashing LED collar for Willow. It cost a couple of quid on eBay (including the battery) and it makes seeing her outside a breeze! Here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201040225707
    [/quote]

What a wonderful idea Fiona! Did you get small size?

10. Loopyloo30

Jacqui my boyfriend has worked in London before and I've not had this odd behaviour with Bob... it's just been a strange one tonight. He's full of beans now, we've just been playing fetch.. and he's settled down in his crate.. Maybe he had a few beans to get rid of and was trying to tell me that...

11. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Every time my hubby works away Harley is more restless. Just seems to be her way of dealing with it!
    I brought a flashing collar for Harley as it is getting dark early and on the very rare occasion I do t get home early enough, I walk Harley and want to be able to see her. I use it for the garden too. I got mine in pets at home for £7

12. lorilou61

lorilou61 Registered Users

I need to look into a flashing collar. I've been wandering the yard wearing a miner's lamp on my head to keep an eye on my little black beast. He seems to think I've gone bonkers!

13. snowbunny

[quote author=Loopyloo30 link=topic=8738.msg123805#msg123805 date=1415914061]
    [/quote]

What a wonderful idea Fiona! Did you get small size?
    [/quote]

She has a small for now but will grow out of it soon, do I've ordered a medium for her now, too :)

14. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!

;D

15. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

[quote author=Leanangle link=topic=8738.msg123860#msg123860 date=1415950806]
    Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!

;D
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D

16. Loopyloo30

Tee hee! Yes it was very intense for a while last night I could feel his eyes burning into me even when I wasn't looking at him LOL!

I've ordered the small flashing collar in green, thanks for the link Fiona... it'll arrive next week hopefully. And then I'll be able to see my boy in the dark! Maybe I'll get one for my son too!

17. LovelyBonny

LovelyBonny Registered Users

just as i finished reading this thread, i looked over at bonny and she was sitting staring at me and i burst out laughing after about 30 seconds... OH think's i'm nuts but i can't stop giggling thinking bonny is trying to control me into buying her steak ;)

18. Looby Lou

Looby Lou Registered Users

[quote author=Loopyloo30 link=topic=8738.msg123789#msg123789 date=1415913068]
    Wish I'd gone for a yellow now.. they are much easier to spot in the dark!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Brilliant, we need these as our two love playing out but we don't stand a chance of seeing them at the bottom of the garden at night x

19. snowbunny

[quote author=LovelyBonny link=topic=8738.msg124926#msg124926 date=1416327793]
    just as i finished reading this thread, i looked over at bonny and she was sitting staring at me and i burst out laughing after about 30 seconds... OH think's i'm nuts but i can't stop giggling thinking bonny is trying to control me into buying her steak ;)
    [/quote]

Reminds me of Eddie in Frasier. :D