Bob's day out!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Loopyloo30, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

So OH and I both had meetings in London today so we had to use doggie day care for Bob. Fortunately one of my friends does this so he went to stay with them for the day. He had the BEST time and was SO good! My friend has 3 other dogs and also cats. Bob basically ignored the cats which was great - the only experience he's had with cats so far was a snarl and a bop on the nose by one. Maybe that was a good thing and now he couldn't really care less about them. All 4 dogs went for a walk in the morning. I think it was quite a long one by all accounts.. so he'll be having a day of rest tomorrow. Then when they got back, Bob and Teddy (my friends youngest dog) played for a couple of hours and completely wore themselves out. Bob has just been dropped back and is sparko in his crate LOL! Usually he'd be bouncing around waiting for his dinner... So I'll give it to him a bit later on this evening.

So glad he had a good day and nice to know we've got this option in the future in case we both need to be out for the day again. It was only £15 for the whole day which I think is pretty good value for money. My friend said he can come again any time he was so good.

Lou x

2. sunsetpines

sunsetpines Registered Users

Re: Bob's day out!

What a fun day for Bob!!! And glad you found an option for him. :D

3. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

That was lovely to read , its so very good for them to have a varied routine at times , sounds like he is having sweet dreams , bless :)

4. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

That is really great value. We pay twice that for half a day. Sounds like he had a wonderful time :)

5. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

What a great day out for Bob! :) :) A good dog walker/doggie day care can really help out, and it helps not to have a dog full of beans...(and trouble..) when we get get home :) A good one is worth their weight in gold..

6. Naya

Naya Registered Users

[quote author=Beanwood link=topic=9134.msg130876#msg130876 date=1418762817]
    What a great day out for Bob! :) :) A good dog walker/doggie day care can really help out, and it helps not to have a dog full of beans...(and trouble..) when we get get home :) A good one is worth their weight in gold..
    [/quote]

Totally agree :)