Bramble says Hello [and so do I]

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by seadragon, Jun 29, 2018.

1. seadragon

seadragon Registered Users

Hi all...having had rescue labs for years [plus cockers, Gordon Setters ], we bit the bullet and decided to go for it and have a pup, a beautiful black labradorable pup. He's been with us sice 9 weeks old & he's now 20 weeks; just lost an incisor today [and looked extremely puzzled]
    Not having had a pup for decades, I found I needed to refer to books, so bought Pippa's books and am finding them very useful. We live in Tasmania, Australia and black labs are few and far between [unlike Scotland where we lived for 15 years] Bramble comes from specially bred 'sniffer' stock, so we'll see! At the moment he's a fantastic boy; eager to learn and naughty as haha. Love him to bits.

Granca likes this.
  2. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Welcome welcome from me and my big yellow boy Pongo in south Wales! Bramble sounds gorgeous. I think you are the first forum member from Tasmania, although we've got a few from mainland Australia and from New Zealand.

Looking forward to hearing all about Bramble and his adventures!

3. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

Welcome from me and Cassie, who is 2. Lovely to hear about Bramble. I visited Tasmania a long time ago when I was young:)

4. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about Bramble's adventures :)

5. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

welcome from the Beanwood gang, Benson, Casper and our very own Bramble! :)

selina27 likes this.
  6. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Hello and welcome to the forum from Fred, Annie and me here in the UK. Have you any photos of Bramble for us?

selina27 likes this.
  7. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Hello and welcome from me, Wispa (6) and Tuppence (4).

selina27 likes this.