Carpet tiles idea...

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by DebzC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. DebzC

DebzC Registered Users

I don't know if this is a good idea in the long run or not but I got some free carpet tiles which were being thrown out at the local carpet shop which we're now using as door mats/sleep mats etc. Idea being that and it doesn't matter if Libby gets the urge to run outside with them and chew them up. Hopefully it won't make her more likely to chew real carpets but just be satisfied with these! o_O:rolleyes:
    :chuckle:

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Oh that is a good idea!
    Great for a simple place board and settle mat.
    Maybe not the chewing them bit right enough :idea:

DebzC likes this.
  3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Good idea! :)

4. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

That would be my only fear is at some point is the puppy turning his attention to the real carpet. Stryker has already found a spot on our carpet and started to pull on it. Even though I have every intentions of replacing the carpet when he's 100% done pissing in my house, I still do my best to prevent him from chew on it only because that might carry over to the new carpet.

As far as matting for the pen, I think it's a good idea but still needs to be treated as if it's not replaceable so the above doesn't happen. Just my opinion though.

5. DebzC

DebzC Registered Users

I'm hoping she hasn't the brain to think it all through! We were going to decorate the lounge and get a new carpet but delaying now, ho hum :rolleyes: