Clicker expo

Discussion in 'Events' started by JulieT, Jan 21, 2015.

1. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Re: Clicker expo

So excited! So excited!

So this year now, we have 2 working test training weekends booked, a whole week clicker gundog, and now clicker expo! Yay! Brill. Might have to stop there though....just got to tell OH about the 4 dog holidays without him! ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=bbrown link=topic=9601.msg147234#msg147234 date=1425419652]
    I need detailed write ups of all of it....really detailed ;D
    [/quote]

I'll do extra detail! Since you asked... ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=bbrown link=topic=9601.msg147234#msg147234 date=1425419652]
    And I can't wait to see Zen Charlie :) oooommmmmmmmm
    [/quote]

Here's hoping!

2. UncleBob

UncleBob Supporting Member Forum Supporter

That all sounds fantastic. What a great time you (and Charlie!) are going to have. 8)

Like Barbara, I'll be expecting your usual quality write-ups of everything that goes on ;)

3. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Are the training for working test weekends with Helen Philips? They sound interesting.

4. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Wow! Fantastic, Julie!! And, Emily Larlham???? You'll have to tell her how much her kikopup videos are shared on this site, and how much we appreciate her willingness to share all her stuff online.... :D :D

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Wow, I am excited for you! That all sounds brilliant and the Labs sound perfectly matched to Charlie's needs. I would love to go to something like this but look forward to doing it vicariously through your reports :)

6. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I'm still excited this morning! Will probably be excited from now to October.....

Yes, the presenters are fab!

People on the facebook group are moaning the labs were all booked by 7.05 and the early bird discounts all gone. So I'm really grateful for my fastpaws work colleague on her ipad!

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

OMG it sounds so good!!!!!!!! You lucky duck.

8. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

[quote author=JulieT link=topic=9601.msg147278#msg147278 date=1425452528]

People on the facebook group are moaning the labs were all booked by 7.05 and the early bird discounts all gone. So I'm really grateful for my fastpaws work colleague on her ipad!
    [/quote]

Weren't they great for helping you out,brilliant...I'll come back and read all your sign ups properly later as I'm just running through the boards quickly at the mo....
    You are both going to have the best time x

9. TinaM

TinaM Registered Users

Oh, that all sounds so great. I would LOVE to go to the one on impulse control! Who am I kidding, I'd love to go to all of them.

I was thinking of you on the ride to work this morning and wondering if you were able to get everything done when it opened and then I saw a facebook post from you and knew immediately that it was you. So happy for you!

10. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

I'm going too!!!!!!

Well at least I will be if my OH doesn't have a fit and I can find someone to look after the dogs......otherwise I'll be cancelling ;D I figure I have enough time to sort all that out though !!!!

11. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Yay! Yay! Brill!

Thanks Tina - yes, got exactly what I wanted. Well, I also wanted to go to the training with platforms lecture and lab, but they clashed with other things. Can't do everything though, and happy with what I decided on. I think I can swap though (if I can find people to swap with - the website say people often do swap).