Hello, I adopted my lab/hound mix when she was around 2 years old. She wasn't sensitized or socialized prior to me getting her. Over the years her reaction to fireworks & loud "bangs" has gotten worse and worse. She now will run away from the noise and hide. She shakes, her pupils dilate. She will refuse to eat or drink or go outside to go to the bathroom. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to slowly desensitize her fireworks and loud "bangs?" Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!