does anyone use canagan dog food?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by loverlab, Mar 27, 2014.

1. loverlab

loverlab Registered Users

willow has been on it for quite a while so far got through a 3kg and now a 12kg bag, pleased with it , but just think she is looking a bit thin on it. she is now 19kg at nearly 7 months old. If i over feed her, it gives her the runs so not sure what to do? could i add some mince to meals?

2. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Re: does anyone use canagan dog food?

Hi, I have Harley who is 7.5 months old as weighs 20.3kg. She was around 21kg but has been poorly. Do you use kongs as a reward or a 'filler' during the day? Maybe slightly increase her food for a few days?

3. Puppypal

Puppypal Registered Users

have you got recent photos of her from above and the side, just so we can see what she looks like.

puzzle who is 9 months old weighs 26.2kg and was around 24kg when she got weighed last which was 3 months ago.

4. UncleBob

UncleBob Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Hi,

We have recently moved on to Canagan. Harvey had been having runny poo periodically for a while and after doing some research it appeared that the food we were using was not the best in terms of quality. So, we got sample packs from a local store for a variety of foods and Canagan was by far the most popular. Since switching to it Harv's poo has been a lot darker and firmer (I do despair of how often I talk about poo since getting a dog! ::) )

Anyway, Harvey is just 7 months old and weighed just shy of 25kg at his last weigh-in when he had just turned 6 months. That said, if you look at other threads you will see that there is a huge variety in the weight of the various dogs represented on this forum. I'd be more inclined to go with how she looks rather than a specific weight. Any recent pics?

5. loverlab

loverlab Registered Users

hwo do u post a pic?