Hi! Our 3-year-old chocolate labrador Charlie basically inhaled a milk lolly including the stick on Tuesday 12th. My 1-year-old son had a lolly and he went to let Charlie lick it and before my partner could do anything Charlie had swallowed the entire thing. I've spoken with our vet who said he should pass it through within a couple of days, yesterday he had 2 poops with no stick. Today, he's not had a poo, which is a bit odd considering he always has a poo when we wake up in the morning. My partner is currently at home with him, his mood seems fine and she can also touch/press his belly. Has anyone had an experience of this with their dog?