Dog bed recommendations please

Discussion in 'Products for dogs & their owners' started by sophmiller, Sep 21, 2014.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

It just looks like a raised plastic bed but at a huge price! :eek:

The normal plastic beds that can be bought in any pet store and line with a fleece liner and cushion will do the same but at a fraction of the price won't it? :confused:

2. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

True, that's what my next pup is having :)

charlie likes this.
  3. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

My dogs don't have beds until they stop eating them. Rory now has a bed but he still prefers the floor. He got his bed when he was 2. We have one Wolfy bed which is good and one tuffies bed which is great and i would recommend both. I also had a Orvis bed which was great and lasted for about 10 years. We only got rid of it because the zips failed because someone chewed them and it got a bit smelly. I usually use fleece for pups as they are less likely to endanger themselves by eating it.

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Did you get a HiK9 in the end, Barbara? I'm thinking of them for mine. Might just get one and see how they like it.

5. Steven j

Steven j Registered Users

My French bulldog was 3 months old, when I come to know that he needs a bed for sleeping. At that time I was thinking to buy a bed for him. But when I come to know about DIY, I made a bed for my dog by recycled things.

I have already shared other articles on dog bed for Bulldogs or Labrador, so you can check them If you are interested in buying online from online shopping store.