Dog bed.......

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Loopyloo30, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

So I ordered this in the end for Bob last night... red tartan, large & filled with beans. He's used to a beanbag upstairs currently and I like the way he can really squish into it :)

http://www.orvis.co.uk/p/rectangle-orvis-dogs-bed-/8g89

It was £89, not £189 which I think means I'll sleep better at night (I'm not working at the moment so need to be sensible!)

Can't wait for it to arrive!

x

2. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Re: Dog bed.......

Looks lovely and comfortable.

3. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

That looks nice and comfy. Lilly adores her beanbag. Well actually it was MY beanbag tbat my brother gave me for my 21st as a student.
    (Good grief! It will be 29 years old next year! John Lewis stuff is made to last.)

Would you believe that I ordered a new bit of vet bed last night for sophie (my daughter) as she is frequently to be found sitting on Lillys having stolen it off her beanbag. I said I would by it as a joke but she was over the moon at the suggestion ::)

4. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

[quote author=drjs@5 link=topic=9045.msg129231#msg129231 date=1418122509]
    That looks nice and comfy. Lilly adores her beanbag. Well actually it was MY beanbag tbat my brother gave me for my 21st as a student.
    (Good grief! It will be 29 years old next year! John Lewis stuff is made to last.)

Would you believe that I ordered a new bit of vet bed last night for sophie (my daughter) as she is frequently to be found sitting on Lillys having stolen it off her beanbag. I said I would by it as a joke but she was over the moon at the suggestion ::)
    [/quote]

Ha ha! That doesn't surprise me at all. My little boy is forever booting poor Bob of the beanbag and sitting on it himself. I know the same will happen to Bob's new bed... I'm going to get Bob another fleece for his crate to make it extra snuggly, I do worry that he'll love his bed too much upstairs now and won't want to come back down at night time.

x

5. tartanmouse

tartanmouse Registered Users

Oh, that looks soo comfy!

6. charlie

charlie Registered Users

There are some lovely beds reduced on www.dogdoza.co.uk all manner of shapes, sizes, fillings, memory foam etc. they are not £189 or £89 :eek: Free delivery too. Just in case anyone else is looking for new beds xx :)

7. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

I must say that spaniel looks VERY comfortable!

8. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

[quote author=charlie link=topic=9045.msg129392#msg129392 date=1418200341]
    There are some lovely beds reduced on www.dogdoza.co.uk all manner of shapes, sizes, fillings, memory foam etc. they are not £189 or £89 :eek: Free delivery too. Just in case anyone else is looking for new beds xx :)
    [/quote]

Hi Helen, do you have one of these beds? Do you know if they come vacuum packed? I'd consider getting one on my next UK trip because I think W&S need a comfier day bed (they don't, but you know how us puppy mums are). Are they really waterproof? Does that make for a noisy material? So many questions :)

9. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Morning Fiona, no I don't have any of these beds I just came across the website but they do look great. You could email the company and ask your questions. Sorry I can't help and let me know if you do buy some :) x

10. Naya

Naya Registered Users