Dog Thieves

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by charlie, Aug 9, 2013.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Morning everyone,

I have just read a horrible story about a lady who lives in Rugby, she was out walking her GSD puppy when 2 men approached her pretending to make a fuss of her puppy, they assaulted her grabbed the puppy, bundled him into a rusty old van and took off. Very scary and heart breaking. I guess we all need to be vigilant. Sorry to post such a horrible story but this is happening every where.

Helen x :'(

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: Dog Thieves

Oh thats shocking Helen, that poor lady and dog too, its every owners worst nightmare I`m sure . It seems not a day goes by without reports of stolen dogs , these people aree sub human :(

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Just terrible. :(

4. debsie

debsie Registered Users

horrible. some horror stories flying round up here too. The locks on my front door got tampered with a wee while back, and while chatting to the local police community safety team when i reported it, we got onto the subject of the dogs. They told me to be very careful where I walked them, and to try and change walk times/routines with them from time to time, etc... I ended up getting a really good alarm system put in the house, I got so temporarily paranoid, I don't care about my 'stuff' getting nicked, but my dogs are a different kettle of fish....

5. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Goodness, be careful Debsie! :eek: