Fab day with Harley

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Naya, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Just wanted to share what a fab day I have had:
    Harley started whining at 5am. I called her name and said shhhhh. She fell back to sleep til just after 6.30am. I came down and let her out for a wee straight away then she snuggled with me on the sofa til 9am. Microchip was done at 10.30am - Harley was fab in the car both ways for a change :)
    We got home and played for a bit. Had lunch, chilled and dozed off for a bit then went for a good walk. For the first time, I actually had other dog owners allow Harley to play for a bit. I often get asked to put her on the lead and keep her away from their dog! She doesn't run and jump up! She just wants a sniff and waits to be told she can play. Anyway, whilst stood chatting to a lovely lady who had 2 westies, another lady came along with a GSD and chowowa (don't know how to spell it, lol), then other people started to come over til we also had 1 lab x staffie, 1 boxer, 1 GSD, 2 westies, 1 chowowa, 2 whippets and finally Harley. I was so proud that Harley played but came to me when I called her :)
    When we got home she slept for nearly 2 hours. Hubby looked after her whilst I went out.
    Tea time was the best yet - her kong wobbler arrived today so we decided to give it a go - wow, fantastic, love it, so ingenious, magic. We managed to finish tea before Harley :) this is a first :)
    So, sorry for my essay, just had such a good day - even my back held for most of the day (on sofa relaxing now) :)
    Getting Harley was one of the best things I have ever done :)

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: Fab day with Harley

That sounds lovely!
    It;s so nice when things come together like that :)
    I'm sure there will be many more lovely days!

3. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

Re: Fab day with Harley

lovely, the feeling is so GOOD :)