Fed up dogs

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by kateincornwall, Aug 21, 2013.

1. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Just shows what creatures of habit our dogs are :)

Currently camped out in my bedroom as the decorators are here, gloss painting the woodwork in our sitting room , carpet has been taken up and ready for the charity shop, all furniture is scattered around the bungalow in bedrooms and kitchen . Sam looks throughly fed up with it already and we have a few days of this whilst the room is painted, wallpapered and recarpeted , have also just been informed that our new bed will be delivered tomorrow, heaven knows where that is going ::)
    The dog beds have been put out in the garden, but will the dogs go in them ? No, because they arent where they should be , big deep sighs from Sam , coupled with disgruntled looks at all the disruption and Millie is even more velcro like than usual ::) Dont they just hate a break with routine :)

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Re: Fed up dogs

You moved Sam's bed? You MOVED his BED?!!!! Well, that's a total outrage. If a dog can't rely on his bed being where he left it, what's the world coming to? ;D ;D

3. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Would you want your bed moved Kate, really would you?, I know I wouldn't ;D ;D Sam & Millie you can come and stay with me if things get too tough, I won't move your bed ;D ;D Helen xx

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

You two have cracked me up ;D ;D

Gloss now done, decorator departed , sofa and dog beds back in place ( so need to call the RSPCA after all ) and happy doglets again , until it all starts again tomorrow :)

5. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Ah it will be lovely when its all done and the disruption will have been worth it and I will be very envious....we need all of our downstairs doing....got 6 weeks of visitors looming starting the end of Sept...so I should be doing something about it now ......just can't face the thought of moving everything round....

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Painting!
    Hahahaha!
    I wish........ Major operation banging a picture hook up in this house ::)
    Lucky you!

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

It'll be great once it's all done! And I'm sure the dogs will appreciate the fresh new look :)