Finally Embraced the responsibility to accept unconditional love.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by PradeepM, Feb 10, 2017.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Registered Users

It took 4 years for my wife to convince me to get a pup. She has been a pet lover all her life but I was always skeptical or may be I was not ready to handle the additional responsibility.
    Nevertheless as parents of a single child who would soon be 7, it's time for our boy to understand relationships and who else can mentor him better than a lovely dog at home .
    I finally made peace with my mind and agreed to what my heart said (we took almost an year to prepare, complete our ground work, finish our checklist before we brought in a pup home).

So everyone, this is Pradeep from Hyderabad, a city from the southern part of India and Iam here to share our story and the journey we began along with our lovely little fellow "Aari".
    Yes, the name is unique and has many nice meanings to it, the best of which we liked the most is from the language Hindi which means "Free of Sin".

Me and my wife have been following this forum as guests from a long time and it is time we signed up here, to share our experience, to express gratitude and thank the moderators, members for their contributions which is helpful to folks like us all around the world.

I will soon be sharing how Aari entered our life's and what different phases we went through (Iam yet to check the apt section to post a thread where I can frequently update on how our young fellow is growing up).

Looking forward for a wonderful time here along with all the like minded people.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.

Naya likes this.
  2. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Welcome PradeepM, so interesting to 'meet' you from Hyderabad. I live in "Middle England" and have two Labradors, one nearly 11 years old and one jus 6 years old. I look forward to hearing about Aari, which is a lovely name.

3. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Hello and welcome to the forum from my two Fred, Annie and me

4. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

A warm welcome from me and my 2 year old choccy girl Mabel in the U.K.

5. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me Kate, and our three labs, Casper, Benson and Bramble :)

6. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Hi and welcome from Me and my dogs Rory and Moo

7. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Welcome Pradeep & family and Aari - beautiful name. I live on the Isle of Man with Coco, a 2 and a half year old German Shepherd x Labrador. We got him at 16 months and most of his training has been from scratch.

8. Chococheer

Chococheer Registered Users

Hello Pradeep - I'm pretty new myself, but you and your wife sound like lovely and interesting people with perhaps views from a differing culture to share. Welcome!

9. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

A warm welcome to you and your family Pradeep
    jac

10. mandyb

mandyb Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me and my two, 7yr old Lucan and 8wk old Ash.

11. BevE

BevE Registered Users

Welcome from me and 11 month old Bailey in Adelaide, Australia. I look forward to a photo of Aari!

12. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Hi from me and Ella in Melbourne, Australia :hi:

13. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Welcome Pradeep, and welcome Aari! Has Aari arrived home with you yet?
    My boy is a huge yellow lab called Pongo, we live in South Wales. I am sure you have a wonderful adventure ahead of you, bringing Aari into your family. Unconditional love is right! And challenges too. I thought that I was well-prepared for Pongo's arrival, but there were still many times in the early weeks when I wondered "what have I done???". But all the difficult times pass quickly and they are all worthwhile. Aari is a very lucky pup to have found a family like you.
    Very much looking forward to hearing all about your adventures here!
    Rosie

14. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Welcome to you both from Hattie 9 years and our rescue boy Charlie 6 years. We are based in Hampshire, UK. Enjoy Aari, what does that name mean? :)

15. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Hello Pradeep and welcome to you and your family. Aari is a lovely name. I hope your son has as much fun growing up with him as my children have done with our dogs over the years.

16. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you and your family. I have 3 year old girl, Harley who is my first ever dog. It took years for my husband to get me to agree to having a pup and I'm so glad that I did. Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

17. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Welcome to you from Mags, Tatze and Mollie :hi:

Tatze is my pet dog, a black Lab and she's three years old. Tatze means 'paw' in German.

Mollie is my fourth Guide Dog puppy, a black Lab and she's nineteen weeks old.