Good morning!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by snowbunny, Nov 1, 2014.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I thought I'd share. I'm just having one of those mornings ... Willow had a great night's sleep (I woke her at 6am for a wee, but I think she could have gone without for all the enthusiasm she met me with), her bum has firmed up, it's a beautiful, crisp morning and everything is well in my world. I had a lovely waggy welcome at 7am, with lots of super gentle mouthing from someone who is generally a major crocopup in the mornings. A wonderful start to the day. I hope yours are all as happy :)

2. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Re: Good morning!!

It's so nice when things go to plan isn't it. Rolo was awake slightly earlier he did have a very boring day yesterday tho as I went out with the children and my husband. Rolo was fine but when he has been crated more in the day he is more 'wired' dare I say. I have really noticed how much his sense of smell and his eyesight are improving. He is much more alert to his surroundings. Anyway I hope your day continues to please.

Rolo and Kris

3. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

And a Happy Good Morning from us as well! A nice happy puppy/happy owner thread to start the weekend!

Bob had a busy day yesterday being carried round town (did a bit of lead walking too) He was tied up by our local playground for a while too while my son enjoyed the swings. He had crowds of kids saying hello.. he's a proper little celebrity round our neck of the woods lol!

Last night he slept from 11pm to 5am then went out for a wee, then woke up again at 6.30am! Crate was DRY too (unlike yesterday!)

And his poos have really firmed up too... I can't believe how excited I am about being able to pick up a poo!

x

4. Holliesmum

Holliesmum Registered Users

Your mornings sound wonderful, I on the other hand was up at 6 ready for my 13 hour shift in critical care :'(

I'm not jealous much ;-)

5. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Thank you Fiona!

We had a lovely free run with Gypsy followed by a road walk - great recall away from two pups and no pulling on the walk. I am really pleased.

Tatze will be having her long walk shortly, then I'll be taking Gypsy round the shops.

A full doggy day - the best sort!

;D

6. Looby Lou

Looby Lou Registered Users

Good morning :D

Another happy puppy owner here, having a wonderful morning again with my boys. They are loving this weather as it means they can play out in the garden for hours which they love! We have started clicker training and strangely Jack seems to love it and Barney is not overly impressed, he actually barked at the clicker today cos it wasn't a treat! In just 10 minutes with Jack this morning, from sit and being told to wait, I have walked across the room away from him with my back to him and then turned around, crouched down and said 'come' and he ran across the room to me!! Four times on the trot and in a different room too. Barney was having none of it, he sits and then follows me across the room.

It's really interesting how different they are, especially when I'm training them.

We have just spent a lovely 10 mins sat on the garden bench, with Jack curled up asleep right next to me and Barney asleep on my lap ;D

Have a lovely day everyone x

7. Rue7514

Rue7514 Registered Users

Wish I could say the same. Rue did sleep in (8:30), but in the 30 minutes she has been awake, she has been in a very naughty mood! And I'm trying to work up the nerve to take her walking in these below freezing temperatures, ahhhh!

8. lorilou61

lorilou61 Registered Users

Good morning from chilly Oklahoma! Edsel and I have been for a morning stroll around the neighborhood and he is now entertaining himself with an empty milk container. It's sunny and bright and I have lots of plans for baking. So the house should smell lovely all day! A happy weekend to all!

9. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

[quote author=lorilou61 link=topic=8555.msg120970#msg120970 date=1414855383]
    Good morning from chilly Oklahoma! Edsel and I have been for a morning stroll around the neighborhood and he is now entertaining himself with an empty milk container. It's sunny and bright and I have lots of plans for baking. So the house should smell lovely all day! A happy weekend to all!
    [/quote]

Oooh, what are you baking?? I love to bake, but J and I don't really eat sweet stuff, so it's often a wasted endeavour. I am going to make some black pepper shortbread tomorrow, though.

10. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

I bake my own Bread, working on my own sourdough starter at the moment.