Harry's calendar shoot

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by tartanmouse, Jul 14, 2013.

1. tartanmouse

tartanmouse Registered Users

I thought that for you strange Harry fans out there you might like a sneak preview of the calendar shoot! Hahaha! If he were Peter Andre, I reckon this first one would be the front cover. Whilst looking somewhat like a fat sheep, he's looks like the cuddly type rather than the bite you type.

[​IMG]

I think this next one could be a smile. I'm counting it as one anyway. It was the hair stylists day off, so excuse the particularly tousled look.

[​IMG]

And this one is for Angela. The wet look. ;D

[​IMG]

2. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Harry's calendar shoot

Oh I love him,he makes me chuckle everytime I see him.so glad you have put this thread on,it might help newly back Helen to find him quicker.....I've told her he's very special for when she finds him! :* Thankyou x

3. tartanmouse

Ah that's sweet! Every single time we take them out, someone will stop and ask what he is. People see him and smile, he has that effect somehow.

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Ah, my Harry fix...it's been too long. So amazing... what a dog. Even OH asks whether more Harry photos have been posted. He is a total star.

5. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Oh Harry is a stunner, you were absolutely right Angela. If you look up under Labrador Chat - 'Catching Rays', I think Harry and Hattie (Left) would make a lovely couple, what do you think???? ;) Helen xx

6. tartanmouse

Oh Helen, she's gorgeous!! I want! I think they'd make a wonderful couple. ;D
    Charlie is a stunner too. I think he carries his pointer parentage rather better than Harry does. Although in Harry's defence, his dad was a wirehaired, so he never really stood a chance in the looks department , bless him. x

7. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Harry is star quality , that face is pure character , love him :D

8. charlie

charlie Registered Users

I think Harry is very handsome and I love his colouring too. It's a shame we can't get Harry and Hattie together, I would love to see that ;D

I know what you mean about being stopped all the time. Everyone in our village just loves Hattie and they always stop for a cuddle which of course she loves :D When I take her to be clipped Sarah's mum has to be phoned to come for a visit and a cuddle too ;D

I think Charlie has more Pointer too mores the pitty :eek: and maybe a smidge of something else judging by the colouring still coming through, sort of GSD colour undercoat (not sure) and behind his ears and also lots of white on toes, backs of legs and underneath. Who knows, we love him all the same :* Helen x

9. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Great photos. Harry has screen presence to burn :)

10. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

I think we need to start a Harry Fan Club!! He's awesome!!!

11. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I'm with Angela, it's the wet look that's the best.. Has his stylist considered wet look gel at all?