Having a great time

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Charlie_2013, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Charlie_2013

Charlie_2013 Registered Users

Good afternoon all,

Well with all jabs done & micro chipped myself & Charlie went to the Shuttleworth Steam Rally in Bedfordshire for our first boys outing ;D

What a fantastic time Charlie had...he met lots & lots of people which he adored. He never got phased by anything or anyone which was fantastic.
    He even got his first taste of a hog roast which of course we shared followed by a cheeky pint ;). He even fell asleep at my feet whilst all the commotion was going on
    which i was so impressed with. He sat when asked & even had lots of cuddles from some of the kids running around....WHAT A DAY ;D

Back to reality with a bump last night though as it was walk time & guess what?....It poured down :( I had forgotten how rotten it was but hey ho can't have it perfect all the time ::)

All in all Charlie is bounding on & making superb progress, he just amazes me on a daily basis...now it's training training & more training which we are both loving ;D ;D

Cheers Dave

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Re: Having a great time

Lovely to hear you are getting out and about and enjoying your pup :) :) :).

3. Alice

Alice Registered Users

Good to hear you are having a wonderful time together.
    Alice

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Good news :)
    Any more trips out for a pint?
    I think you and Charlie are going to be inseparable ;)

5. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Ah Dave you love your boy, so glad you are having so much fun :) Helen x

6. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Nice to hear this update, I was wondering how it was going! This was just the start of many happy outings together, I predict!! ;D

7. Charlie_2013

Good Morning all,

As you can see from the time of post I'm up & about early.....quite enjoying a bit of peace & quiet. Everyone including Charlie is in the land of nod ;D

I forgot to mention the breeder popped around last week & he was over the moon with how well Charlie is & I've just got news that his brothers & sisters have all settled really well
    in their new homes :D It's nice that the breeder is still showing a keen interest in the puppies & not just running with the money!

Now I just have to wait for Charlie to get up...hopefully as the sun rises, it's time to introduce him to all those lovely morning smells down by the river ;) Then perhaps a cheeky detour somewhere for a bacon butty & a cup of tea ;D ;D ;D

Have a great day one & all

8. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Ah Charlie,I want your life!sounds like he's having a great time and I think you are warming up to loving him just a tiny bit Dave! ;D

9. Charlie_2013

I think you're right, but just a tiny bit ;) ;)