Hmmm

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Leanangle, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

Took Bouncer to the Vet today for a flea check & wormng, we walked, its a 10 min walk but took about 20 mins because he investigated everything on the way.

Went into the Vet's & he was good as gold while all the other dogs wher whining, growling & barking. When we went into the examination room he was again impecibbly mannered. The lady Vet took him out back to wiegh him & i suddenly heard a round of "awww he is so cute" stuck my head through the doorway & he was surrounded by the ladies & a couple of gents who where coo'ing over him, again he behaved super well.

On the way back from the Vets we went a different route & so he saw lots of people who sll coo'ed over him & he lapped it up. "Isnt he adorable, & so well behaved" was the common outcome of these meetings.

We got home, he immediatly nicked one of my shoes & I spent 5 mins trying to get it off him, then he went bonkers, just charging around nocking stuff over & air snapping at me. He is now crashed out.

In public he is adorable at home a devil in disguise.

Still was a good day.

2. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

Re: Hmmm

He sounds quite a character but he certainly had a good day!

3. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Just like children........as long as they behave out and about, you learn to live with them being a bit mischievous at home ;)

4. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

He sounds quite a character but he certainly had a good day!

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Willow is the same ( as much as my public voice can't help but say, "she's an angel"!).
    Even at home, when people come round, she is an absolute saint. When they're not here, I swear her little horns come poking out of her head.

But I wouldn't change her. Yet. :*

6. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

It's ok for good behaviour at the vet to be offset by a devilish skirmish when you get home :D

7. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Sounds like you had a really successful trip out with your boy.

Charlie was a total hooligan, in and out of the house - unless he was asleep - from day one. On his very first visit to the vet, he nicked the lady vet's hat (she had stored it with her bag on a low shelf) and legged it! ;D ;D ;D

8. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

[quote author=JulieT link=topic=8333.msg117776#msg117776 date=1413616271]
    Sounds like you had a really successful trip out with your boy.

Charlie was a total hooligan, in and out of the house - unless he was asleep - from day one. On his very first visit to the vet, he nicked the lady vet's hat (she had stored it with her bag on a low shelf) and legged it! ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

Brilliant ;D

9. Looby Lou

Looby Lou Registered Users

This sounds like my Barney lol, I've just had to pack all my ornaments and pictures away as he knocks things off now he can reach everywhere, and he air snaps at nothing! Luckily Jack is much better behaved, until he starts air snapping at Barney to wind him up and get a chase, which is now known as '10 mental minutes' ;D

Lou x