Hunt Test this weekend!

Discussion in 'Gundog Training, Fieldwork, & Field Trials' started by ChocoLab, Aug 1, 2017.

1. ChocoLab

ChocoLab Registered Users

Sorry for the braggy post - I am just so excited for this boy!

As i mentioned before Deik is running in a hunt test this past weekend for his Junior Title. We were not able to take him and run him ourselves due to not being able to take off work a couple days earlier - which was a bummer!

But they told us that on the first day and first event - They threw a bird down a hill and it landed in tall grass. And Deik overshot that one, but came right back for it! And nailed every one from there on out!

We were able to go up on Friday thru Sunday and watch, see what these events entail and what not - so that was Alot of fun!

Deik now holds his UKC Junior Title! I am so so proud of him - he did amazing! And i can't wait for him to come home - we are picking him up today and I can't hardley contain myself!! Ill try and post photos when we get him :)

UncleBob, Joy, PawPrints and 2 others like this.
  2. Karen

Karen Moderator Forum Supporter

Well don Deik!!! What a shame you couldnt run him yourselves - who did it for you?

ChocoLab likes this.
  3. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Congratulations Derik, looking forward to photos.

ChocoLab likes this.
  4. Beanwood

Beanwood Moderator Forum Supporter

Congratulations! Looking forward to the photos! :)

ChocoLab likes this.
  5. Joy

Joy Registered Users

Congratulations!

ChocoLab likes this.
  6. ChocoLab

Thanks all!

And Danny with Duck Buster ran him - which is our breeder. And yes it is a real bummer, but we couldn't get the extra days off work. But we will be running him for his Senior title.

We have picked him up and gave him a much needed bath so pictures will be next! :)

snowbunny likes this.
  7. ChocoLab

Deik and his ribbons :D The 2nd photo isn't the best because my camera had died after I took some photo's of him with his Title ribbon - so the trusty cell phone it was lol

[​IMG]

8. ChocoLab

[​IMG]

QuinnM15 likes this.
  9. editor

editor Administrator

Fantastic! Congratulations and brilliantly well done on getting your Junior title! You must be very proud of your boy. :)