I miss my baby boy

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Rolokris, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

I am back at work tonight and Rolo has had me at home with him day and night pretty much since we brought him home. I walk him in my 2 sizes too big Marie Curie work fleece, it is so warm and comfortable. Without thinking after putting my uniform on and saying bye to the children I went and put my fleece on and then Rolo followed me (perfect heel actually, never been seen before) everywhere hubby had to distract him so I could get out of the door. Apparently when I left he got his lead off the worktop and sat whining at the door. Poor lamb.

2. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Re: I miss my baby boy

Awww... :(

They do know how to melt your heart, don't they....

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Aw, poor sausage. I'm sure he'll be fine.... It'd be great not to have to work, wouldn't it, and just be with our pups all the time. I'm sure you'll get a huge welcome when you get home :)

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Aw...I know how you feel. On the days when I have to go to the office (not everyday, thankfully) I drive back, and think about how good it'll be to get back to Charlie the whole way.

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Mostly Lilly is curled in her beanbag when I leave for work.
    The times she follows me to the door and looks forlorn.....
    Really tugs those heartstrings. .....

6. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Charlie goes in his pen, kongs are delivered. He picks one up and watches me, with a heartbreakingly sad "you're leaving me?" expression on his face, sometimes he drops the kong in despair, :'( :'( :'( until I close the door....

Then, I stand outside the front door and watch him, on the baby monitor, start to stuff his face with the kongs, as happy as anything.

They know what they are doing. Oh yes.

7. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I only work one day a week (lucky me!) but on work days I leave the house at 7am, so I don't disturb the dogs, they get up when hubby does at 8am.

(They are used to this as my brother lives with us three days a week and leaves the house at 6am without disturbing the dogs)

:)

8. Joy

Joy Registered Users

Aww, bet you missed him. Hope you've managed to sleep this morning.

9. Naya

Naya Registered Users

[quote author=JulieT link=topic=9539.msg137543#msg137543 date=1421487592]
    Charlie goes in his pen, kongs are delivered. He picks one up and watches me, with a heartbreakingly sad "you're leaving me?" expression on his face, sometimes he drops the kong in despair, :'( :'( :'( until I close the door....

Then, I stand outside the front door and watch him, on the baby monitor, start to stuff his face with the kongs, as happy as anything.

They know what they are doing. Oh yes.
    [/quote]

Harley does the exact same thing ::) I check her on webcam and she is busy eating away ;)
    I'm sure Rolo will miss you, but it does make coming home brilliant :)