Insurance for puppy

Discussion in 'Products and supplies for puppies' started by sss3, Feb 18, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

someone was telling me about her 3 year fight which she eventually won. They just ry to annoy and upset in order to get you annoyed enough to walk away no chance.

2. SwampDonkey

pet plan have paid up they had too they couldn't find away to get out of it. ha Doug wins

Cath, sss3, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.
  3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

GREAT NEWS! Well done for battling them. :) :)

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Pet plan have been fantastic with Charlie and the cruciate ops. Not a quibble, everything paid, and paid quickly.

I took maximum lifetime cover, maximum excess (I only wanted to claim for big things so took maximum excess to make the policy affordable) and had £12k cover when Charlie did each cruciate (there was a year apart between them) - and I never had to think about the cost of anything, as £24k covered it. There was a limit of 10 physio and hydro sessions though, which I didn't know about, so I had to pay the rest of those, but it still helped they paid for 10.

sss3 likes this.
  5. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Brilliant news, it just goes to show you should NEVER give up. Good for you xx :)

6. SwampDonkey

never do its the third time they;ve tried to do this

7. Katkling10

Katkling10 Registered Users

Where on the site do they offer a lifetime classic policy?

8. sss3

sss3 Registered Users

Hi

I just tried to copy and paste a link to the section but it wouldn't work. Details can be found under their "Puppy Insurance" section and then "Our Available Policies".

9. Nikid

Nikid Registered Users

I've been watching this thread for advice for my 8 month old pup - not insured here, I thought we'd be returning to another country shortly, but now we are staying. Can anyone tell me if the petplan policies cover treatment abroad? It's not clear from the website, and Archie will be travelling with us to the Netherlands, and to France on holiday. Thanks!

10. lisa humphreys

lisa humphreys Registered Users

I have researched also and looking likely now after reading this board that pet plan is the way forward for my new girl :)