It's my new puppy a Lab/Gsp mix?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Mime, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mime

Mime Registered Users

Hi, i'm new here and me and my girlfriend adopt a new puppy. We are really happy with our little Bruno but there are some things that got me curious about him and his origins. The parents of my puppy belong to my girlfriend's uncle, the mother is a black lab and the father is a chocolate lab too according to what he told us, but i have my doubts because he have the same physical look that Bruno, our puppy and they doesn't look like others labs.

While he is growing up we are noticing that his ears seems larger than others labs, also the size of his paws seem bigger than others labs too. Don't get me wrong, we don't care if he is a mix puppy because he is a really sweet dog and already won the heart of the whole family, we just simply want to know if his good look (hahaha) comes from a mix of two breed. Other think that have me worried is that he look skinnier than others labs but if he is a mix with gsp or others breed makes sense that he doesn't look more robust.

I'm not an expert in labs or German shorthaired pointer, but i think he look like both of them hahaha. i know all dog doesn't look exactly the same like we humans, but since we have noticed this we have more and more curiosity each day. Either way if he is a lab or a mix we love him very much and to us he is the cutest a sweetest puppy :)

This are some pictures of his parents.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's my little Bruno

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ps: Sorry if i make some mistakes writing this, i'm not a native English speaker.

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Hi Mime. Welcome to the forum. Your pup is very handsome. Unfortunately I'm going to have to lock your thread as our forum rules prohibit anyone from asking members to give an opinion on whether a dog is pure bred or not. Here's the relevant part of the rules:

Moderator Note: f) Requests for confirmation of pedigree/ID Forum members may not post photographs of their dogs for the purpose of asking other members to confirm that their puppy/dog is a pedigree dog.

I'm sorry to have to respond to your thread this way but we do have to apply the same rules to everyone.

Please do ask anything else at all about your puppy and/or join in on other threads in the forum :)

ohthatcat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.