Just found something that is great fun for Maui!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by mmomom, Jun 29, 2015.

1. mmomom

mmomom Registered Users

An Ice Cube! Found she was very interested every time I reached in the freezer for one. We have the drawer at the bottom which of course is at her level. So, I threw her one the other day and she loved it! So different from other dogs I've had where they would just bat it around and it would melt on the floor. Maui puts it in her mouth, sucks on it and chews it! She loves it! And I like that it keeps her busy for a little bit when I need to do something! :)

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

My two love ice cubes. They crunch them up and they're gone in seconds :)

4. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Dex isn't so bothered now but he loved them when he was younger ,he didn't crunch just seemed to love the clack on his teeth! X

5. mmomom

mmomom Registered Users

I think it feels good for the teething as well as fun to chase when it slips out of her mouth! :)

6. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Shadow will sometimes just hold it in his mouth and stand there with it dripping. Daft mutt. But, generally, it's crunch, crunch, gone!

7. murphthesmurf

murphthesmurf Registered Users

Someone suggested freezing a carrot slice in the middle of an ice cube for when Murphy is a little older - will def try that!

8. mmomom

mmomom Registered Users

Yep .... that's Maui .... crunch, crunch, slurp, slurp, crunch! Too funny! I know there are all kinds of things you can freeze and do. I have a friend that does, I'm going to check with her. I used to give Maggie a 'Frosty Paw' every morning .... I know, I know, I know .... but she liked them and I spoiled her! :) Not even going to go there with Maui tho! :)