Kong style chew toy

Discussion in 'Using the bargains and best buys section' started by leejane, Aug 10, 2017.

1. leejane

leejane Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I've just picked this up from Aldi, clearly modelled on a kong. The hole is a bit smaller thank a kong, so i dont know if Monty is going to get frustrated with not being able to extract the wet food Ive put in there, he's been at it for a good ten minutes so far. It's really strong rubber, I can't see it cracking or being chewed to bits anytime soon . 20170810_172446.jpg

hd956 likes this.
  2. Beanwood

Beanwood Moderator Forum Supporter

Just had a quick look online...lots of stuff! large memory foam beds for £12.99 with removable covers, perfect for the car :)

Quick question, does the rubber toy have holes at both ends?

3. leejane

leejane Supporting Member Forum Supporter

@Beanwood Yes it does have 2 x holes , i actually think it might be more robust than a kong:eek:
    I have filled it up a few times and monty has emptied them pretty well. I probably wouldn't jam pack food in as the main hole is definitely smaller and it might get frustrating. I liked the fact the outside is all bobbly so will hopefully act as a teeth cleaner. At under a fiver I'll be buying another. And yes, the beds looked excellent , proper memory foam and easily big enough for a lab. I cannot justify another bed right now ....

Beanwood and edzbird like this.
  4. edzbird

edzbird Supporting Member Forum Supporter

thanks for the heads up - just ordered a couple, and a blanket :rolleyes: