Labs cast spells on us!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by cdwarrior, Jan 10, 2018.

1. cdwarrior

cdwarrior Registered Users

I had replied in another post about regretting a decision to get a puppy. I had said I also had guilty regrets the first few weeks we got our Lab pup. But now we are so in love with this beautiful face I can't understand how we ever wondered wtf we were doing getting her. [​IMG]
    Are we crazy? What do dogs do to us? She is just an "innocent" puppy, wanting food, play, and our attention. Nothing more. But there is definitely some sort of mind control going on here, and we are now under her control! Haha!
    So, for those of you struggling through that first month of puppiness (which can be a bitch!), hang in there! You'll be totally and helplessly in love soon. :)

[​IMG]

Naya, pup-pup and Stacia like this.
  2. Master Bowie

Master Bowie Registered Users

Haha... couldn't agree more. And it'll start all over again when the pup hits puberty :D
    Side note though, I think it's perfectly ok to feel what you felt in the beginning, recognise it but persevere with it :)
    I miss Bowie when he's a pup - it went so fast!!! (though I don't miss the hardyards and headaches) :D

3. blaser1975

blaser1975 Registered Users

Lol think I feel that way every time we have a pup god nooooo wot have I done now that sort of lasts 2-3 days then that's it puppy have me wrapped around her little very cute paw:D

4. Naya

Naya Registered Users

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved the puppy stages. They do definately get you under their control pretty quickly though ;)