Licking

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Millieboo, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Millieboo

Millieboo Registered Users

hello! Such as some people know here Millie never been the nibbly type, she always been liking to lick us.. But lately it feels like it gotten worse, she licks and licks and licks. Especially my husbands clothes he's wearing and my feet.
    I been starting to try train it away with walking away and come back and sit again if she start lick me again I do same thing.
    Anyone else got this problem? It's kinda cute but I know it can be very annoying in the future so I rather deal with it now.

2. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Ella will lick anything and everything! One day we caught her in our room, under the covers on our bed, licking the sheets! There was a big wet patch :puke:

She will respond and leave when we say "no licking" but she always manages to get a few cheeky licks in first :rolleyes:

3. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Bailey loves to lick too - especially bare legs...quite embarrassing when speaking to friends who are wearing shorts (a rare occurrence in the UK of warm sunshine!) and they suddenly leap to the side....my little butter wouldn't melt boy sitting nicely beside me has had a quick slurp of their knees :rolleyes:. He also lays with his head next to my feet and every so often swipes them too :eek:. OH's legs are also fair game apparently!